Why Choose Steel Interlock Sheds?
Premium Service And Products
At Steel Interlock Sheds we are proud of our product and want our clients to enjoy the benefits of the best shed on the market.
Not only will you be investing in the quality and value of a Steel Interlock Shed, you will be receiving customer service second to none.
We´re proud of what we do – don’t just take our word for it – here´s why our sheds are the best on the market.
20-Year Frame Warranty
Our framing system is made with quality materials backed by the VersaTube Product Pledge and a 20-year limited frame warranty.
Galvanized U.S.A. Steel
Highest quality high strength structural steel tubing with triple-coat protection beats non-galvanized steel.
Backed By Engineering
Steel Interlock buildings are engineered to meet local wind load requirements in most areas.
Slip-Fit Frame Connections
Pre-cut components reduce assembly time, thus reducing labour costs.
Versatility & Flexibility
The unique frame system can be configured for metal buildings, garages, campervan covers, steel shelters, storage sheds, and equine structures. And by simply adding or substituting component pieces, a frame may be heightened, lengthened and/or widened – also making it the perfect system for later expansion.
Local Manufacturer’s Warranties
Our local suppliers of roofing, cladding, doors and windows provide warranties and or Producer Statements that back their high quality products.
Personalized service with the owner/operator from beginning to end
- Consultation on the building that is best suited to your needs and site.
- Ongoing communication with council and sub trades.
- Owners on site at all times during build.
- Site left clean and safe at the end of each day on your property.
Premium quality building at an economical price
- Top grade 1.5mm and 2mm RHS steel framing.
- We use high quality .40 cladding and roofing from Colorcote New Zealand.
- Flashings are measured once the cladding and roofing is installed and custom made, not generic fittings.
- Custom made .55 Colorcote box gutters, not plastic.
- Solid core commercial grade personal access doors, not hollow aluminium.
- Top quality .40 and .55 Colorsteel roller doors from Windsor doors.
Start your own Steel Interlock Shed Success story here – simply contact us or phone 0800 777 717 for a no obligation quote.